Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sister's Wedding

Ashley and I were out to Spokane this last weekend for Elise's wedding. Not much to tell, the wedding was nice, my sister is all married off. The weather was gorgeous, except for the one day of snow, but that was gone again the next day. I did walk my sister down the aisle, and they made me wear my Air Force tuxedo. We had a lot of fun at the reception, caught up with family members, and met a couple new ones (adopted).

Soccer game last night was a slaughter, we won 8-1. Good game considering our disappointing games last week, where we lost our playoff game and got eliminated, and the first game of the new season a player from the opposing team got hurt, ambulance called, etc.; game was never finished, but we were down 3-1.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let Ashley tell about weddings, you are too brief!

Anonymous said...

LoL..I would love to know who wrote that comment!! SHOW YOURSELF!

Unknown said...

I was on Elise's computer and couldn't remember my gmail account!

Anonymous said...

Ah ha! I knew it was you Lynn! Ian actually did too as soon as he read the comment. LoL.