Monday, April 7, 2008

Random

So, a friend of mine, Seth, and another teammate of mine, Rachel, got in trouble for playing soccer in a park. Since when is playing soccer in a park illegal? I thought that was what parks are for. See link:

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=6203343&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Apparently, people thought my lack of wordiness was inappropriate when describing Elise and Dave's wedding. Pics to follow I hope. But, the weather was beautiful, the ceremony was unique and expressed their personalities wonderfully, they had a great balloon arch over the chapel aisle, they didn't look too scared (lol), and I had a good time at the reception catching up with extended family. It was a great weekend, just rushed. We'll have to plan another trip to spend more time with the newlyweds.

This last week I was in Florida controlling AC-130s. I also got to go on a ride along and fire the guns. Very cool, highly recommended, lol!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah shooting the big guns! Always a winner!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with you parks are for soccer, or frisby ect. If it wasn't for the Grand Rapids Park Association you wouldn't have learned to play soccer. It seems that we take laws to the point of ridiculousness. Also grateful for the Henry parks for sponsoring baseball for the youth.