Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Autumn is here!

As of Sunday the 23rd, Fall is here. Well, the weather doesn't feel like it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Soccer went well last night. We started a new league 3 weeks ago, and we won last night 5-2. So our record is now 1-1-1. Don't you hate ties? I'm sorry to report that I let both goals go in, and whiffed on a chance to score one of my own, missing an open net by inches. After having missed a week due to military obligations, I guess I was rusty. Or, I'm just awful. Take your pic. lol

The dictator of Iran was given time to make a speech at Columbia University yesterday. Uhm, hate to be politically incorrect, but... traitors.

Iran declared war on the U.S. back in 1978. They are still at war with us. They are backing insurgents in Iraq with training and weapons to attack our troops. Iran is also sending fighters of their own into Iraq to fight our troops. In addition, Ahmadinejad has declared publicly that when the get a nuclear bomb, they intend on wiping Israel (our ally) from the face of the planet.

No comments: