Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remembrance


Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?

In lighter news... we finished our soccer league last night, in the rain. We didn't win one game for the season. Bummer. But, on the bright side, we started our new league last night, in the rain. 3 of us dashed over to the other field at half time of the first game to start game 2, while the rest followed after the end of the game. We did manage to tie 2-2, so that's an improvement over the previous league. Although, I have to take the blame for allowing the 2nd goal to go in. And to make up for it, I'll strive to better next week.

1 comment:

SamErika said...

You could also put the blame on Andy for allowing the first goal, or on any of the forwards, me, Rebecca or Jordi, for missing the goal so many times...

We'll get better as a team, but just think of it as fun :-)

On another note, I first received news of 9/11 on the BBC at home in England, it happened 2 weeks before I moved to America...