Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Trying this out

I'm joining the 21st century and trying out a blog. I figured it would be easier to keep friends and family updated too. Hopefully I'll be somewhat regular on here and those who are interested can check in. I've got some pretty strong opinions sometimes, so maybe this is a good place to step up on my soapbox. I know my wife has heard all my rants a couple times now. I'm full on into the job search now.

Ashley and I are really considering moving to Iowa. I'll be done with my MBA from UIC this May. I'm working at Land Design Collaborative fulltime as a Landscape Architect. And I'm still in the Peoria Air National Guard. So, plenty to keep me busy. I'll try to keep all that updated here.

My mom just left. She spent a wonderful week with us here. I had spring vacation, so we were able to spend more time together than normal. We went to the Shedd Aquarium on Saturday. Wow, if you haven't checked it out in awhile I really recommend it. They have a dolphin show, sharks, and a new baby beluga whale. Oh, my sister Elise got engaged over the weekend as well. Her fiancee, David, lives in Spokane as well. Well, all for now.

2 comments:

Shanel said...

why Iowa?

isipwater said...

Yes, why Iowa? Do they having good hunting there or something?